The goals have been written (in pencil) for awhile now. It's time to pen them in and make it official. It's easy to dream, but harder to act. Sharing these goals with YOU and making myself accountable is step One.
My 2013 Goals:
1. Shoot an elopement ...or several elopements...I LOVE the intimacy & tenderness!
2. Work more with the Albany Southern Belles & Gent Dance Team, because they are awesome.
3. Shoot a birth...or two. Capture emotions, focus on telling the story.
4. Shoot 10 weddings/elopements in 2013; stop devaluing my work based on fear.
5. Shoot a wedding proposal!
6. Go backpacking.
7. Blog at least 1-2 times per week.
8. Blog all sessions - showcase work that fits what I want to shoot in the future.
9. Be more business-minded when it comes to To-Do Lists.
10. Drink more water. (Yes, this actually needs to be a goal for me if it's gonna happen.)
11. Focus more on Intimate Portraiture/Boudoir.
12. Whether it be for work or for fun - use my passport at least once.
13. Spend more time with wild and crazy kiddos.
14. Photograph ALL albums/canvases that are ordered. It never seems urgent, but I always regret it after they're gone. :(
15. Network with awesome local vendors like Downtown Shabby, Emma, Flinn Block Hall, The Vue, Sweet Dreams Cupcakery & more!
16. Send more notes to friends & clients - write down what I'm thinking - and share it. People like to hear nice things.
Suddenly 2013 is looking pretty awesome. I can't wait!